new hear and need help

  • Running two wolvs
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      i just joind thisa group and wanted to say hi and have a question i
      want to make a happuri but cant find a pattern can any one help me i
      just got done making a full samuri armour but need the happuri to
      finish it i went to the an online japanese armour construction manual
      and found it had a pattern but it wont open the pattern up so now im
      looking for help hear so if any one can help me i would be greatful for
      it thank you
    • Park McKellop