New Yahoo Look and Feel

  • Otagiri Tatsuzou
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Sent via Yahoo!Groups feedback link:

      I do not like the new look at Yahoo!Groups
      I do not like it even a little bit.
      I do not like it in faded blue.
      I do not like that it loads like glue.
      I do not like the mouse and scroll
      that I need to use to see the index.
      Please let me choose a 'classic' look
      that drops the GUI in favor of text.
      It's not that I hate everything new
      But 'what's not broke don't need to be fixed'.

      Thank You