RE: [SCA-JML] Take the Nakasendo...

  • Ellen Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2005
      I've been to Tsumago and Magome, and they are absolutely worth the trip.
      The minshuku we stayed in in Magome was just as good as the one described
      (it may even have been the Tajimaya), and Tsumago has some fascinating
      Edo-period inns and houses to tour.

      -Abe no Kotori

      "Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for
      killing. Like 'badwrong', or 'badong'. Yes-- killing is 'badong'. From this
      moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: 'gnodab'." -- The Chosen
      One, "Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist"