Guy Wires

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2005

      Speaking of guy wires. While trying to look up a kamon being asked
      about on this mailing list, I noticed some guy wires in the
      fronticepiece of Kamon no Bunka Shi published by Kodansha. In this
      instance a running soldier is shown with a large hata mounted on his
      back. His left hand grips the end of a guy wire runing to the top of
      the hata and his right hand is empty. The original is in the
      collection of Osaka castle.

      | trash by my email filters. |