The Mega Chart I am working on

  • Date Saburou Yukiie
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 21, 2005
      Konnichi wa, all.
      I am working on a neat little (little?) chart that might be of use to
      some people.
      It is not finished yet, but I am adding things I have collected by
      leaps and bounds.
      The reason I am posting is this - If you have your Japanese Persona
      nailed down to a Born-date - I will insert you into the chart - as
      well as a link to your persona bio page.

      You will see several such links - for instance - my link is Date
      Saburou Yukiie in the year 1293.

      This is fun, because it will hopefully help people see what was
      happening around their persona, who their contemporaries were, and
      cool things like who was your Emperor or Shogun.

      Just e-mail me your bio dates and names, the kanji of your names if
      you have them, and a link I can link it to at Kabuto@...
      The chart is here:

      http://www.kabutographics.com/projects/period_studies/jidai.html

      This link will be active for now while I am constructing the chart,
      but I will eventually move it to the projects page of my web site at
      http://www.kabutographics.com so it interacts better.

      Lastly, the page is coded Japanese Shift JIS, so if you see
      mumbojumbo - reset your browser for Shift JIS.

      Thanks, and have fun - I am!

      Date Saburou Yukiie
      Yama Kaminari Ryu