Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Bukan (flags & kamon) book

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2005
      Ii dono!

      Greetings from Solveig!

      >Didn't you already have a copy?

      I have a photocopy of a library copy. If I can obtain an original,
      then I can freely
      reproduce the illustrations in articles on kamon and Japanese heraldry. While
      the last time the question of copyright of facsimiles of graphic art
      was litigated
      the court held that the work was freely copyable, I would prefer not to have to
      go to court.

      | trash by my email filters. |