Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Period Armor? Tetsu Ni Mai Dou Gusoku

  • sigrune@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 4, 2005
      Yeah, I missed the indicator of how it was laced.
      The harness is an Edo period piece, 17th century, It part of the Osaka collection, and is shown also in Mitsuo Kure's book "Samurai: an illustrated guide"

      I thought I had posted a previous post... might not have made it to the list, my computer has been acting up.

      -Takeda