Re: Nice Kabuto on Ebay!

  • Ricky Stewart
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2005
      Thank you kindly Otagiri for the vouch!
      I had fun getting to fight with you accouple of weeks ago. I hope we
      will get the chance again sometime!
      About the helm, it is actually made by Dragon Forge Armoury. I think
      the armours name was Ben Schnieder(sp?) Great armourer!
      I love the Helm and I love the Japanese culture......I just know I
      won't give it justice as a persona. So I have decided just to stick
      with the A&S side of Japanese culture and stay with my
      current...Hamish "The Pensic Mud Surfing Champion" Stewart!

      If anyone has any questions about the helm just ask away!

      -Hamish
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Otagiri Tatsuzou" <ronbroberg@y...>
      wrote:

      > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      > > ViewItem&category=310&item=7138416071&rd=1
      > >
      > > There's only one bid on it right now. Anyone needing a good SCA
      > > combat helm this looks good.
      > >
      > > -Hamish
      >
      > Small world - take 24768...
      >
      > I saw this very helm not so many weeks ago. I liked the
      construction,
      > I was amused by the grill, and can vouch that owner is 'for real.'
      My