Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Nice Kabuto on Ebay!

  • Bubba
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2005
      Otagiri Tatsuzou wrote:

      > Small world - take 24768...
      >
      > I saw this very helm not so many weeks ago. I liked the construction,
      > I was amused by the grill, and can vouch that owner is 'for real.' My
      > only big complaint is that the paint is not adhering well.

      Take it apart and powdercoat it :)
      --
      Kagemasa
      mysticz28@...
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2005
        Thank you kindly Otagiri for the vouch!
        I had fun getting to fight with you accouple of weeks ago. I hope we
        will get the chance again sometime!
        About the helm, it is actually made by Dragon Forge Armoury. I think
        the armours name was Ben Schnieder(sp?) Great armourer!
        I love the Helm and I love the Japanese culture......I just know I
        won't give it justice as a persona. So I have decided just to stick
        with the A&S side of Japanese culture and stay with my
        current...Hamish "The Pensic Mud Surfing Champion" Stewart!

        If anyone has any questions about the helm just ask away!

        -Hamish
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Otagiri Tatsuzou" <ronbroberg@y...>