[SCA-JML] Sushi

  • Horatius at the Bridge
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 25, 2005
      Would it be appropriate to modify traditional sushi to reflect local
      ingredients?

      I've seen the various incarnations of modern sushi available at the local
      deli and Japanese resturaunts. I've even seen 'sushi' (please note the quote
      marks) variants such as the Arkansas roll, the Boston roll and the
      all-pervasive California roll. I've even seen and eaten the rather tasty
      North Dakota roll. I understand these are modern versions. But were there
      local interpretations of sushi that could be served in period?

      Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into something that is
      nothing, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.
      Albert Einstein