Re: [SCA-JML] [ATTN: Texas Japan SCA] Anime Lethargathon: Shuriken,Swords and Sushi! Oh my!! Saturday March 12th

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2005
      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! Sushi is quite yummy. The one thing you need to decide
      is whether or not to go for more or less period sushi or to go for modern sushi
      such as you find in restaurants. Early sushi was closest to oshizushi
      (pressed sushi)
      or chirashizushi (scattered suchi) and was originally a mechanism for pickeling
      fish.

      Ahhh! I see. It is being sponsored by the Martial Arts class, then by all means
      go for modern sushi. People are less likely to be dissappointed.

      | trash by my email filters. |