introducing myself

  • Matthew Garner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I know Taka-dono i just
      met him recently i told the name to a friend of mine online so i
      decided to join this group. You can call me Matt or matthew doesn't
      really matter. I am interested in the fighitng aspect of the SCA and
      have decided to go with a japanese origin. I live in the Kingdom of
      Trimaris: Shire of the Ruins. I hope to have much fun in this group
      and hope to meet as many new people as I can. A goodnight to
      everyone.