Reminder, Grand Kabuki Theater at Cal Berkeley in June

  • makiwara_no_yetsuko
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      I'm reposting this per my conversation with Lady Hortensia at Estrella

      Friday and Saturday June 17 - 18 at 8PM. Zellerbach Hall, UC Berkeley,
      Berkeley California. Chikamatsu-za will perform "Sonezaku Shinju (Love
      Suicides at Sonezaki)." Tickets are $40, 65, 90, $125 for hanamichi
      seating.

      http://www.calperfs.berkeley.edu

      Yawning behind her sleeve (it was a very long journey home),
      Makiwara