Greetings /Hello

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2005
      Greetings
      I wish to introduce my self and say hello.My name is scott in the
      SCA I have been going by Marcus the mad (( Long story on the mad
      part))I Have a a heavy intrest in Japanese persona,and am attempting
      to devolp one. MY wife and I are ,and a few friends figured it would
      be a good fun idea to work on studieding Japanese culture and
      recreating it.So here I am.
      I have been involed in the SCA since 78 and trough my being
      stationed in Germany and other locales.I am hoping to have a good
      set of garb before I deploy this fall.I reside in the east
      Kingdom,and work with the Shire of Nordenhal.

      Ok enough from me for Now

      Scott