Re: Japanese Sewing Circle (Ni-dai)

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
      Little bit of rumor came across the local lists here--thought others would
      want to know and check it out:

      On Sun, 6 Feb 2005, Nicole Spaun wrote:

      > Just FYI about Thai Silks for those who don't know... they offer an
      > unadvertised 25% discount on purchases of $50 or more (on non-sale items) if
      > you say you're in the SCA!
      >
      > Little bits you pick up when you live a 5 minute drive from their storefront
      > in CA,
      > ~Bianca
      > (who moved here from the West Kingdom... and the Mid before that and the
      > East before that...)
    • Elaine Koogler
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
        Ii Saburou wrote:

        > Little bit of rumor came across the local lists here--thought others
        > would
        > want to know and check it out:
        >
        > On Sun, 6 Feb 2005, Nicole Spaun wrote:
        >
        > > Just FYI about Thai Silks for those who don't know... they offer an
        > > unadvertised 25% discount on purchases of $50 or more (on non-sale
        > items) if
        > > you say you're in the SCA!
        > >
        > > Little bits you pick up when you live a 5 minute drive from their
        > storefront
        > > in CA,
        > > ~Bianca
        > > (who moved here from the West Kingdom... and the Mid before that and the
        > > East before that...)

        Thanks for the information. I have, in the past, purchased a fair
        amount of material from these folks...they're great to work with, by the
        bye...but had no idea they gave this discount!! I'll have to remember this.

        Kiri