Re: April 16th Hanami Party, Centreville, VA

  • makiwara_no_yetsuko
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Ii Saburou <logan@m...> wrote:
      > Friends, associates, and all those with interest in things Japanese.
      >
      > Ellen and I would like to cordially invite folks to a private party
      being
      > held on April 16th in Centreville, VA.

      Oh, I wish! Unfortunately, my current work situation being what it is,
      I doubt I can make travel plans for that.

      I hope you'll post accounts of the event and photos if you can, it
      sounds like a wonderful idea!

      Makiwara
    • Heidi Lyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Ii Saburou <logan@m...> wrote:
        > Friends, associates, and all those with interest in things Japanese.
        >
        > Ellen and I would like to cordially invite folks to a private party being
        > held on April 16th in Centreville, VA. This is NOT an SCA event; it is
        > just a small gathering that we decided to throw and would like to invite
        > everyone who would be interested. The details can be found here:
        >
        > http://modzer0.cs.uaf.edu/~logan/HanamiParty/
        > >
        > -Ii Katsumori and Abe no Kotori

        I, also, wish that I could attend. Unfortunately, my mother has planned her wedding for
        that very day! Please, do, as Makiwara has suggested, post pictures so that we may share
        in the day!

        Tsukime