April 16th Hanami Party, Centreville, VA

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
      Friends, associates, and all those with interest in things Japanese.

      Ellen and I would like to cordially invite folks to a private party being
      held on April 16th in Centreville, VA. This is NOT an SCA event; it is
      just a small gathering that we decided to throw and would like to invite
      everyone who would be interested. The details can be found here:

      http://modzer0.cs.uaf.edu/~logan/HanamiParty/

      I will be updating that with more information, later, but wanted to give
      people some time to get ready if they want to come. We realize that this
      conflicts with the Tournament of Chivalry for Atlantians, but we needed to
      choose a day when there might still be some flowers to view.

      There is a limit of about 20 people, due to the space we have--so please
      let us know if you plan to attend!

      -Ii Katsumori and Abe no Kotori
    • makiwara_no_yetsuko
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Ii Saburou <logan@m...> wrote:
        > Friends, associates, and all those with interest in things Japanese.
        >
        > Ellen and I would like to cordially invite folks to a private party
        being
        > held on April 16th in Centreville, VA.

        Oh, I wish! Unfortunately, my current work situation being what it is,
        I doubt I can make travel plans for that.

        I hope you'll post accounts of the event and photos if you can, it
        sounds like a wonderful idea!

        Makiwara
      • Heidi Lyn
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Ii Saburou <logan@m...> wrote:
          > Friends, associates, and all those with interest in things Japanese.
          >
          > Ellen and I would like to cordially invite folks to a private party being
          > held on April 16th in Centreville, VA. This is NOT an SCA event; it is
          > just a small gathering that we decided to throw and would like to invite
          > everyone who would be interested. The details can be found here:
          >
          > http://modzer0.cs.uaf.edu/~logan/HanamiParty/
          > >
          > -Ii Katsumori and Abe no Kotori

          I, also, wish that I could attend. Unfortunately, my mother has planned her wedding for
          that very day! Please, do, as Makiwara has suggested, post pictures so that we may share
          in the day!

          Tsukime