Re: Emergency Management Planning -- Resource Request

  • makiwara_no_yetsuko
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hime! There you are!

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "elizabethchase1"
      <elizabethlchase@m...> wrote:
      > I've been away, and quite ill, but have loved catching up on the
      > posts.
      Hope you're feeling better.

      > I'm thinking of contacting each kingdom directly for thier existing
      > plans; good idea, or no?
      Start by searching kingdom websites too - what you're looking for
      might already exist in an officers' handbook someplace. But yeah, I
      can sic you on some folks out here: The kingdom Chirurgeon for the
      West, Lord Michel MacSeoin, and our Page School Chancellor, Boyar Ivan
      Ivanovich of Streltsov can be reached at chirurgeon at westkingdom dot
      org and pageschool at westkingdom dot org respectively (remove spaces
      and insert appropriate punctuation for these e-addresses to work).
      Tell them Jehanne de Wodeford sent you - they know me better under
      that name. Ivan may also be able to give you suggestions on
      kid-friendly activities, if you're looking for such things.

      Good to have you back!
      Makiwara