Re: [SCA-JML] Does anyone have an armor book with this suit in it?

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
      Any more information on the source? Where's it from? When was it done?
      Is there a clearer image with the full name?

      What site did you find the image on? Are you sure it is Hattori Hanzou?
      I'm not sure about how his name was spelled, and the characters are fuzzy
      (and partially cut off).

      I'm wary of anything like this, though, and would be skeptical of just
      about anything to do with Hattori Hanzou found on the web, given his
      popular ninja status.

      -Ii

      On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, jeremy_kroeker wrote:

      > Does anyone have picture of a Hanzou Hattori armor. Possibily in an
      > armor book. I have an old picture of Hattori in armor I found on a
      > site to help you identify it.
      >
      > The URL:
      > http://sekichiku.freehosting.net/Image/Jpg/hanzou01.JPG
      >
      > Jeremy Kroeker

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • jeremy_kroeker
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
        I understand your concern about anything found on the web about
        Hattori Hanzou Masanari.

        The site that the picture was from:
        http://sekichiku.freehosting.net/j_iganinja01.htm

        What I mean to ask is did one of his suits survive? And are there any
        photos of it?

        Jeremy Kroeker