Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Bulk kozane

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2005
      Would that be XXL? ;-)

      Alcyoneus

      Jason Lewis <jason.lewis@...> wrote:
      I have my second order of 500 delivering today and that will pretty
      much do my body the way I have it figured, I am however relacing it in
      true kebiki odoshi, so this might change. I will try to get some pics
      up with my measurements as I go so that people can guestimate from my
      size what they would need.

      Takamatsu no Daijiro Muneaki

      --
      Jason Lewis
      E-Commerce and PHP Developer

    • Jason Lewis
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2005
        > Would that be XXL? ;-)
        >
        > Alcyoneus

        Your Excellancy, with all due respect, you are the last one who should
        be making chubby jokes ;)

        Takamatsu

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2, 2005
          Watcootryingtosay, Lewis...???

          But I'm wiry!

          Alcyoneus

          Jason Lewis <jason.lewis@...> wrote:
          > Would that be XXL? ;-)
          >
          > Alcyoneus

          Your Excellancy, with all due respect, you are the last one who should
          be making chubby jokes ;)

          Takamatsu

        • raijin31
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 3, 2005