Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Bulk kozane

  • Tim adams
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2005
      >Tadamitsu-dono purchased a hundred ($24 worth). It made
      >one row about 2 1/2 to 3 feet long. <snip>
      >Now, with that being said, the plates are pretty cool
      >and the armor is going to look pretty damned spiff when
      >he's done!!!
      >Otoshi

      What Otoshi-dono said!!
      And thanks you.
      I am happy with them, ~130-150 for one time around x 4
      will complete my Do, so 600 plates ~$150
      For the rest I have some sheet abs that I will sugake lace lam's together for the other pieces. armor should be looking good by lillies.. later on I can finish out the kozane armor pieces.
      Tadamitsu

    • Jason Lewis
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2005
        I have my second order of 500 delivering today and that will pretty
        much do my body the way I have it figured, I am however relacing it in
        true kebiki odoshi, so this might change. I will try to get some pics
        up with my measurements as I go so that people can guestimate from my
        size what they would need.

        Takamatsu no Daijiro Muneaki

        --
        Jason Lewis
        E-Commerce and PHP Developer

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 2, 2005
            > Would that be XXL? ;-)
            >
            > Alcyoneus

            Your Excellancy, with all due respect, you are the last one who should
            be making chubby jokes ;)

            Takamatsu

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 2, 2005
              Watcootryingtosay, Lewis...???

              But I'm wiry!

              Alcyoneus

              Jason Lewis <jason.lewis@...> wrote:
              > Would that be XXL? ;-)
              >
              > Alcyoneus

              Your Excellancy, with all due respect, you are the last one who should
              be making chubby jokes ;)

              Takamatsu

            • raijin31
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 3, 2005