resend - Looking for Japanese assistance

  • Fyg Adakar - but my friends call me...
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Ohaioh gozaimas.

      I have an interview at the Japanese Embassy for the JET Programme coming up and I'm looking for a basic Japanese program for the PC to brush up my skills and a resource that would have etiquette rules for interviews and first meetings.

      Any help is appreciated.

      S,
      Fyg

    • Randy Shughart
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        A software would mean $$$. I think it's better if you go to the library.
        I recommend this book: "Schaum's outline of Japanese grammar".
        Also try reading manga which are in original Japanese language.

        If there is any specific sentences you wanna know how to say it in Japanese, feel free to email me.

        Thanks

        "Fyg Adakar - but my friends call me..." <fyg@...> wrote:Ohaioh gozaimas.

        I have an interview at the Japanese Embassy for the JET Programme coming up and I'm looking for a basic Japanese program for the PC to brush up my skills and a resource that would have etiquette rules for interviews and first meetings.

        Any help is appreciated.

        S,
        Fyg

        Yahoo! Mobile
        - Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!