Re: [SCA-JML] Japanese Help

  • Randy Shughart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      A software would mean $$$. I think it's better if you go to the library.
      I recommend this book: "Schaum's outline of Japanese grammar".
      Also try reading manga which are in original Japanese language.

      If there is any specific sentences you wanna know how to say it in Japanese, feel free to email me.

      Thanks

      "Fyg Adakar - but my friends call me..." <fyg@...> wrote:

      Hail and Welcome.

      Anyone have any computer programs for learning Japanese? I have an
      interview for the JET programme and would like to brush up on my
      conversational phrases. Wouldn't mind if there's any etiquette things I
      should know either.

      S,
      Fyg

      Yahoo! Mobile
      - Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!