Re: [SCA-JML] Kikkou!

  • sigrune@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2005
      Greetings Fujiwara-dono,

      All of the places Hirazumi-sensei lists are fairly normal pladces to find it. Once in a while (rare) you will even find it as sode.

      I've seen hexagonal plates (connected by gusari) on kote, but I have not seen kikkou used on it. I suppose it could be done without much of a stretch, but I would only use it for the upper arm area (where the sode cover mainly) I cannot fathom it ever being used in the elbow area, or on the lower arm near the wrist.

      -Takdea Sanjuichiro