Books For Sale

  • michaeljohngb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2005
      Folks,
      I have approx. 70 books for sale (mostly hardback and out of print)
      relating to various subjects on Early Modern Japan, the Meiji
      Restoration and its aftermath.

      If you would like further details, please contact me off-list.
      My e-mail address is: m.grayer@...

      Many thanks
      Michael
    • Elizabeth Chase
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2005
        Well, of course!

        I'd be especially interested in the George Sansom series.

        Rizii