Re: Kyudo Video

  • Date Saburou Yukiie
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 20, 2005
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Dean Wayland <dean@t...> wrote:
      > Hi there Date-dono,
      >
      > I tried emailing you directly,

      Dean -
      I have been experiencing a server change, and now have new e-mails
      and stuff...You can reach me through the e-mail link on my site
      http://www.kabutographics.com

      As to the matter of the video - I sent one, but perhaps it missed
      you...e-mail me and let me know your address again, our e-mail
      servers can hook up and talk to each other, and I will send you
      another one out...
      Gomen nassai, tomodachi

      Date

      Thanks for access to your pic - that is a great one...please let me
      know in the e-mail who the other gentlemen are, and I will post it
      on my site...
      Date