Re: [SCA-JML] question

  • rhoward@dwx.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2005
      Ohayo,

      Here are a couple sites pertaining to tsukamaki to get you started:
      The Art of Tsukamaki, by Thomas L. Buck
      http://pages.prodigy.net/tlbuck/tsuka/tsuka.htm

      Tsukamaki Article from JSS/US, by David W. McDonald
      http://www.montanairon.com/tsukamaki.html

      Yoshi

      Akitsuki Yoshimitsu - Barony of Coeur d'Ennui, Kingdom of Calontir
      Wealth and rank are like the clouds; I do not wish for such transient things.