Re: Missing Kana?

  • Booknerd9@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 17, 2005
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Darcellena@t... wrote:

      > Alas, but MY small town library virtually doesn't do ILLs; That seems even
      > more so if they don't like the person making the ILL request. When they
      > do them they quote at least 6 WEEKS processing and arrival time! It's
      > definitely a very low priority item to them. Much of the time that I
      > tried requesting materials the eventual end result was that they
      > couldn't/wouldn't obtain them. ILL and libraries ARE your friends...when
      > the system works!

      Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend. Also, I tried posting something earlier but
      apparently, it didn't go through. So if I did double post, my appologies. Anyway,
      guess we're going to have to go to the internet then. I am no expert by a long shot,
      but I love surfing the web and I find various things which get put into bookmark files,
      only to be useful later on. (;
      Basically, the best site to start would be Jim Breen's Japanese page found at http://
      www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/japanese.html
      I have a few other sites online that I'd also recomend but Breen's seems to be the
      grandaddy of them all, and a good place to find other pages of links and so on and
      on. Apparently, he just added a whole slew of educational webpages, but I haven't
      had the opportunity to check them out.
      If you'd like more web pages, just holler, and I'll dig up some things I had
      bookmarked for Japanese class.

      Happy surfing.