Re: In Search of Upcoming Japanese Living History/SCA Events

  • John Hidalgo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2005
      The calendar feature does seem to be accessible to everyone.
      Unfortunately this is more suited to scheduling reminders
      rather than looking at events at a glance.

      Maybe it is time for a web page to be put up national contacts and
      events.

      Take care,
      John Hidalgo
      www.texasshinto.org
      www.roundrockbujinkan.com
      www.lonestarsumo.org
      "Seek freedom and become a slave to your desires. Seek discipline
      and discover your liberty."

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Ii Saburou <logan@m...> wrote:
      > There isn't one. We could start one using Calendar.Yahoo.Com--
      would
      > people like something like this? Would you be willing to
      contribute?

      > -Ii
      >
      > On Sun, 9 Jan 2005, John Hidalgo wrote:
      >
      > > Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 17:59:07 -0600
      > > From: John Hidalgo <oniyama@t...>
      > > To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: [SCA-JML] In Search of Upcoming Japanese Living
      History/SCA Events

      > > Hello Everyone,
      > >
      > > I am looking for upcoming Japanese Living History/SCA Events.
      Is there a calendar where these are posted? I would very much like
      to attend such events and I am possibly willling to travel depending
      upon the event. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for
      your help.