Has the Festival of Japan been cancelled?

  • John Hidalgo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2005
      Hello Everyone,

      I was on the Ansteorra calendar web site today and it shows the Festival of Japan being held in April in Wichita Falls. However, there is no mention of it on the Brad Leah Calendar. Does anyone have any information on this?

      Thanks for your help.

      Take care,
      John Hidalgo
      www.texasshinto.org
      www.roundrockbujinkan.com
      www.lonestarsumo.org
      "Seek freedom and become a slave to your desires. Seek discipline and discover your liberty."