RE : [SCA-JML] Re: Kebiki Odoshi and Effingham Kozane

  • Desjardins, Michel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
      Well if you haven't yet, I would recommend you have a look at
      <http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/katchu/katchu.html>
      http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/katchu/katchu.html
      especially the odoshi section for the lacing and the "making a dô" section
      about tomegawa, so you will see that the row are not laced together but they
      are not free either....

      Mik

    • Desjardins, Michel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
        BTW one thing I would REALLY like to know is the weight of a complete Dô of
        somewhat standard size made with these kozane,,,,

        Mik

      • Jason Lewis
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
          Mik,
          If I ever figure this out I will tell ya ;) seriously though, I
          see now what your talking about. There is sinew or small cord holding
          them together. Well, time to undo 8 hours of lacing and start again.
          Thanks for the help guys, guess I should have asked first. Though
          looking at what I have done, it's a very cool lace for rigid armor.
          Though I knew it did not look correct. Thanks Again

          Takamatsu

          --
          Jason Lewis
          E-Commerce and PHP Developer
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
            Takamatsu
            my brother you will have to show me this at lillies so
            I will know what I am doing.. I want to make a Do out of these this year. may buy a few hundred and bring cord
            to War. I should have some time to work.

            Tadamitsu