Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Kebiki Odoshi and Effingham Kozane

  • Jason Lewis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
      After looking online at Toshinobu-dono's project, I realized that I am
      in fact doing this the improper way. I was lacing the plates in each
      row together like European lamallar and it should hang freely from one
      row to the next. The way I am seeing Toshinobu-dono's is actually much
      easier then the way I am currently doing it. Domo Arigato

      Takamatsu no Daijiro Muneaki

      --
      Jason Lewis
      E-Commerce and PHP Developer