Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Personna's

  • Audrey Bergeron-Morin
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 4, 2005
      > I know lots of people who have two personae, and it doesn't really
      > work well. People will know you by whatever name is common for you-
      > as in, "Renaldo's wearing his Japanese today." No one will think of
      > you as "Yoritomo", and no one will address you as such.

      I don't know... Some people around here have two, or even three personnas,
      and it doesn't work that bad. I think it mostly depends on how often you dig
      out your less-used personna. If you're him only once a year, people won't
      remember his name, but if you use him often enough, people who care about
      role-play will make a point of using the right name. If they don't care
      about role-play, they'll end up using your real name anyway, instead of your
      personna's name...