Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Cold Sake BAD!

  • bambooni@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      In a message dated 9/7/00 11:28:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      shubnigurath@... writes:

      > And I don't care if you drink it hot, cold, or anywhere in
      > between, it *still* tastes horrible to me!

      I agree with you there! I never could stand sake. And yet because I have a
      Japanese persona people still insist on giving me bottles of it.....

      > Gimme a nice Guiness any
      > day.

      Actually I prefer Midori melon liqueur or perhaps some Plum wine. Beer of
      any kind doesn't smell right to me.

      Takabayashi Genpachi