young Bard needs a favor

  • keivn Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      Hi I have a cute story to tell you. Our village was having a "the one
      that got a way" fishing story contest. The winner would get a
      Toaster (kind of like a metal Pandybat) and the title of "Best
      fisherman in the village"
      An local bard decided to join in the competition. His 15 min story
      was overshadowed by the narration of little Johnny ( Itameko's 4
      year old Son) . with in a span of 5 min was able to win the
      contest hands down ( even if it was not the little guys turn to talk)
      As much as I think that the Little guy deserves the toaster. I
      don't
      think that he would have anything to do with it that his parents
      would approve of, so I'm thinking about making him a favor to
      give him. What would be the Japanese version of a favor?