Re: Cold Sake BAD!

  • Ogami Itto
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2000
      --- In sca-jml@egroups.com, MomochiTakezo17@c... wrote:
      > --- In sca-jml@egroups.com, "keivn Mason " <kmason@u...> wrote:
      > > As I have posted before. I like Sake, and at events People like
      > > give me sake just because I have a Japanese person. Here is
      > > my problem. What is the best way to warm sake at events? It is
      > > not often that I get "Sliver Label" (cold drinking sake)
      > >
      > > Takanami
      >
      > Mmmmmmm..... Sake Gooooood........ I must have some now.....
      > There's a bottle in the frige calling me... I can't resist
      the
      > temptation any longer..... Am loosing control... I'm going in....
      > AHHHHHHHHHHH............
      > Momochi Takezo

      Maybe I just wasn't cut out to be a Japanese persona after all,
      but I think that sake tastes like fermented sweaty gym shorts.
      Bleah! (Now I know why they use those shallow bowls to drink it...
      That way you don't actually have to smell it first!)
      And I don't care if you drink it hot, cold, or anywhere in
      between, it *still* tastes horrible to me! Gimme a nice Guiness any
      day.

      Now I am just waiting for all the flames. :)

      ~Yoshinobu