Cold Sake BAD!

  • keivn Mason
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2000
      As I have posted before. I like Sake, and at events People like to
      give me sake just because I have a Japanese person. Here is
      my problem. What is the best way to warm sake at events? It is
      not often that I get "Sliver Label" (cold drinking sake)

      Takanami
    • MomochiTakezo17@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2000
        --- In sca-jml@egroups.com, "keivn Mason " <kmason@u...> wrote:
        > As I have posted before. I like Sake, and at events People like to
        > give me sake just because I have a Japanese person. Here is
        > my problem. What is the best way to warm sake at events? It is
        > not often that I get "Sliver Label" (cold drinking sake)
        >
        > Takanami

        Mmmmmmm..... Sake Gooooood........ I must have some now.....
        There's a bottle in the frige calling me... I can't resist the
        temptation any longer..... Am loosing control... I'm going in....
        AHHHHHHHHHHH............
        Momochi Takezo
      • Ogami Itto
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2000
          --- In sca-jml@egroups.com, MomochiTakezo17@c... wrote:
          > --- In sca-jml@egroups.com, "keivn Mason " <kmason@u...> wrote:
          > > As I have posted before. I like Sake, and at events People like
          > > give me sake just because I have a Japanese person. Here is
          > > my problem. What is the best way to warm sake at events? It is
          > > not often that I get "Sliver Label" (cold drinking sake)
          > >
          > > Takanami
          >
          > Mmmmmmm..... Sake Gooooood........ I must have some now.....
          > There's a bottle in the frige calling me... I can't resist
          the
          > temptation any longer..... Am loosing control... I'm going in....
          > AHHHHHHHHHHH............
          > Momochi Takezo

          Maybe I just wasn't cut out to be a Japanese persona after all,
          but I think that sake tastes like fermented sweaty gym shorts.
          Bleah! (Now I know why they use those shallow bowls to drink it...
          That way you don't actually have to smell it first!)
          And I don't care if you drink it hot, cold, or anywhere in
          between, it *still* tastes horrible to me! Gimme a nice Guiness any
          day.

          Now I am just waiting for all the flames. :)

          ~Yoshinobu