Re: I'm in Japan for 3 years -- Could you direct me to Reenactment groups

  • Otagiri Tatsuzou
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2004
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron" <miaullis@y...> wrote:

      > Howdy,
      >
      > I'm in Japan for 3 years -- Could you direct me to Reenactment
      > groups in the Tokyo-Odowara area?
      >
      > Is there anything in particular I should see?

      You could try contacting Yamamori on the Tousando board. He seems to
      have a contact with some re-enactors, but I do not know where they are
      located. In this link, the sends an open invitation to join a battle
      reenactment in April.

      http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1097735089

      Otagiri