Weird question, sorry :-)

  • Desjardins, Michel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2004
      Well, I woke up one morning with this strange sentence in my head an it kept
      sounding there for a couple of days. So I wonder since that day if it could
      have any mean or if it is simply a dream thing that got stuck in my memories

      It "SOUND" like "Da Ma O Sen De Kei". I mean sound, because I have no idea
      how to write it. It definitively have an Asian sound to my ears that's why
      I bring this here.

      I know it's a long shot, and maybe I'm just getting weirder then I use to,
      but then.....

      Mik