Re: [SCA-JML] looking for....

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2000
      Baron Edward!

      I need to find a place to live first. Most of the book shelves in my
      office are already full. I have three count them three seven foot
      book cases in my office. (I swapped out a shorter book case for a
      taller one when I arrived in August.) I do have what little of the
      besatsu series and my large size Japanese dictionary out though.

      | techie.com, msn.com |
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 5, 2000
        Baron Edward!

        Greetings from Solveig! Clan Yamakaminari has for reasons unknown to me
        decided that they want to have a Noh stage complete with Noh plays at
        Pennsic XXX. I am currently thinking of staging Atsumori (which I think
        can count as a ghost play) followed by Yo'uchi Soga (a warrior play)
        with an intervening kyogen and with inter-act ai-kyogen. Possibly
        something like Hachiman no Mae, Boshibari, Busu, Bikusada, Kusabira,
        Kubihiki, Fukurou, or Hanatorizumo. What do you think?

        | techie.com, msn.com |