Re: [SCA-JML] looking for....

  • kujika@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2000
      you can find much of what your looking for at www.japan-shop.com
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2000

        Since September 2 is one of those divide by 10 milestone birthdays
        for me, I sent off an order for the Nuikata book to Japan around
        5:00 PM on September 1. Happy Birthday Solveig! As for everyone
        else, please forgive this piece of self-indulgence. I'm in a new
        town, without a place to live yet, and do not have a significant
        other to engage in birthday wishes.

        | techie.com, msn.com |
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2000
          Barbara Nostrand wrote:

          > Why cann't I find my books with the nice pictures when I need
          > them? SIGH.

          Because they're packed somewhere.

          You really need to unpack those books, kiddo. <G>

          Effingham
        • Barbara Nostrand
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 5, 2000
            Baron Edward!

            I need to find a place to live first. Most of the book shelves in my
            office are already full. I have three count them three seven foot
            book cases in my office. (I swapped out a shorter book case for a
            taller one when I arrived in August.) I do have what little of the
            besatsu series and my large size Japanese dictionary out though.

            | techie.com, msn.com |
          • Barbara Nostrand
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 5, 2000
              Baron Edward!

              Greetings from Solveig! Clan Yamakaminari has for reasons unknown to me
              decided that they want to have a Noh stage complete with Noh plays at
              Pennsic XXX. I am currently thinking of staging Atsumori (which I think
              can count as a ghost play) followed by Yo'uchi Soga (a warrior play)
              with an intervening kyogen and with inter-act ai-kyogen. Possibly
              something like Hachiman no Mae, Boshibari, Busu, Bikusada, Kusabira,
              Kubihiki, Fukurou, or Hanatorizumo. What do you think?

              | techie.com, msn.com |