Japanese Embroidery

  • Jason Lewis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
      Konichiwa,
      Anyone have any idea what Japanese Embroidery is called in Japanese?

      domo arigato,
      Takamatsu Muneaki
      --
      Jason Lewis
      E-Commerce and PHP Developer
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
        Maeve has books and books...

        Alcyoneus

        Jason Lewis <jason.lewis@...> wrote:
        Konichiwa,
        Anyone have any idea what Japanese Embroidery is called in Japanese?

        domo arigato,
        Takamatsu Muneaki
        --
        Jason Lewis
        E-Commerce and PHP Developer

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Jason Lewis
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
          Really??? Can you have her email me, Keara is interested in Japanese Embroidery.