Re: Poetry Slam - The Next Installment

  • Date Saburou Yukiie
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2004
      Konnichi wa, tomodachi...
      I am glad to see that poems are coming in at a good pace allready to
      the Y.K.Poetry Slam...thanks for those submissions we have gotten so
      far.

      As you may or may not know, however...one of the ancient, time
      honored traditions that the Yama Kaminari have followed is amusing
      ourselves in times of being bored...with a copyrighted phrase we like
      to call "Sashimono Puppet Theater". It is similar in all aspects to
      Bunraku, except it is entirely unlike it at all.

      We normally perform live, and often at the spur of the moment...but
      we have added a new dimension to our medieval web experience by
      adding some flash pieces.

      Hope you like them...more will be coming soon...

      Check out our menu, and hit the Sashimono Puppet Theater link...
      http://www.nb.net/~kmeg/kaminari/

      Date Saburou Yukiie
      Yama Kaminari Ryu