Re: [SCA-JML] Webroot.com

  • Elizabeth Chase
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2004
      Nopers, it won't 'find' them on every computer. I ran that check and it didn't come up. The two you named have never been on my
      computer. Comet Cursor rides in very sneakily, though, through a self-installer. If you disable that function in your settings,
      some of that stuff won't get through.

      I like a lot of the suggestions the others had, 'cause I'm not very happy with MSN and IE. Gets my eyes all Clinty-like............

      Hope you find something that works for you,

      Rizii