Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Steel

  • michael A
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2004
      There are many general reasons for using high carbon,
      some are better than others. I'd be happy to discuss
      it in general, but i think thats best taken off list
      as it's not really a japanese issue.

      For japanese armor specificaly, it does have some
      potential to compensate for the failings in different
      coatings used to try and simulate the laquer. That
      really gets into personal preferences in how you want
      to deal with the issue.

      --kiyohara

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/PJ_qlB/TM

      http://mail.yahoo.com