Re: Poetry slam!

  • makiwara_no_yetsuko
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 26, 2004
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "S. David Lee" <ogamibusho@y...>
      wrote:
      > If you should happen to drop by Yama Kaminari camp again, I'd love
      > to sit down and talk with you a while.
      I'm currently living on the West Coast and I don't know when life
      will permit me to get back to Pennsic. If I do, however, I'd love to
      get in touch.

      > There's nothing I love more than someone with a sharp sense of
      humor.

      ;-> In real life I come from a long, proud and distinguished line of
      Irish smartasses.

      > Oh, and if you're interested, I just finished the article on how
      > to build a shime-daiko (along with articles on how to build hai-
      > date, taiko stands, and katana-makiwara. I'm a compulsive
      > teacher.)
      Cool. I'll be sure to check it out. I've discovered there's a taiko
      dojo over in Emeryville (also the home of Pixar). Once I get the job
      situation stabilized, I plan to see if I can work classes into my
      schedule.

      Makiwara