[SCA-JML] Re: Brute Squad

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 25, 2004

      Greetings from Solveig! I must say in defence of Isshin Kendou North Country
      that it does receive sporatic visits from outside kendou instructors at least
      one of whom was most likely from Montreal. The only dojou test is 6 kyuu, and
      all tests from 1 kyuu and above are external federation tests.

      | trash by my email filters. |
    • Solveig