re-posting a question from the signet.-- Just in case.

  • S. David Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2004
      Lady Una, the Aethelmearc Signet, sent this to me. I thought it
      would be best to pass it on to this list. I posted it once, but I
      think I did somthing wrong. Hopefully, this won't be a duplication.
      Ogami

      Hello Ogami,

      I'm working on updating the scribal hand book. In it, there is a
      chart for titles for various countries/cultures. I know Japan is
      different from Europe, but I would like to include the Japanese
      equivalent in the book since there has been an increase in Japanese
      personas. I don't need this any time soon (I'm shooting to have the
      new book out by March 2006) so if you want to take this to your
      household and friends to get ideas, that would be great.

      Here are the listed titles:

      King

      Queen

      Prince

      Princess

      Duke

      Duchess

      Count

      Countess

      Viscount

      Viscountess

      Master

      Mistress

      Knight

      Sir/Dame

      Baron

      Baroness

      Lord

      Lady

      The Honorable Lady Una de Saint Luc

      Sylvan Signet of the Kingdom of AEthelmearc

      Executive Officer for Pennsic 34 Public Safety

      e-mail signet (at) aethelmearc (dot) org or

      una (at) thescorre (dot) org

      "Let he who illuminated this, illuminate me"