Re: [SCA-JML] Nuikata Book

  • Kev Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2000
      Wow, that is a bit expensive, but what does one get
      for that chunk of change? Pictures of patterns? real
      patterns that are useable? Directions? I understand
      that it is in Japanese.

      Takezou/Kevin

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • Helen Nauert
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2000
        Happy Birthday!

        Celestia della Chiara

      • markejag@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2000
          In a message dated 9/2/00 2:02:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, nostrand@...
          writes:

          << Since September 2 is one of those divide by 10 milestone birthdays >>

          Happy Birthday Solveig.

          Morien
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2000
            Barbara Nostrand wrote:

            > Since September 2 is one of those divide by 10 milestone birthdays
            > for me, I sent off an order for the Nuikata book to Japan around
            > 5:00 PM on September 1. Happy Birthday Solveig! As for everyone
            > else, please forgive this piece of self-indulgence. I'm in a new
            > town, without a place to live yet, and do not have a significant
            > other to engage in birthday wishes.

            O-tanjôbi, omedetô gozaru!
          • Barbara Nostrand
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 20, 2000
              Master Morien!

              Greetings from Solveig! Yes, I know it took a long time, but I have
              obtained permission for Komitz's translation of Yo'uchi Soga. It is
              availabel in pdf format at

              http://demoivre.mathcs.wilkes.edu/Articles/YouchiSoga.PDF

              Please look it over and tell me what you think? An alternative would
              be a ghost story by Ze'ami. The one I have in mind there is quite
              famous, but contains rather less action than does Yo'uchi Soga.

              | techie.com, msn.com |