Re: [SCA-JML] "The month without Gods"?

  • mokurai
    Message 1 of 152 , Nov 2, 2004
      Oooh. Yeah. Really, i think the whole thing would be fantastic. Imagine
      the food court! The interview sessions would be awesome, too...

      "Hi, Mr. Hachiman. I've been a huge fan of yours ever since the Genpei
      War. What i am wondering most is, when you have all these samurai hoping
      to be inspired by you, are you ever tempted to choose sides? Or do you
      just sorta go eeny-meeny-miny-mo? Or what? I also wanted to say that I
      LOVED your performance in Onin Wars - The Phantom Bakufu! Thanks for
      taking my question."

      - mo

      --
      Cord: "Talking to you is like talking to a wall!"

      Blind Man: "Buddha once sat before a wall, and when he arose, he was enlightened."

      Cord: "Do you compare yourself to Buddha?"

      Blind Man: "No, just the wall."

      - 'Circle of Iron'
    • Ii Saburou
      Message 152 of 152 , Nov 10, 2004
        O-tanjobi ni omedetou gozaimasu! (*Happy Birthday!)

        229 years--older than the nation (yup, 11/10/1775). ;)

        -Ii